The Asian Regional Section (ARS) of the International Association for Statistical Computing (IASC) is established by the Council in accordance with art. 12 of the IASC Statutes in 1993 by the name of the East Asian Regional Section (EARS) and the name is changed to the Asian Regional Section in 1998.
It is composed of the members of the IASC residing in Asia. Our mission:
- To organize international or regional seminars, conferences, meetings. In particular, the ARS shall be responsible for arranging Asian meetings on computational statistics, which are abbreviated to IascAsian meetings hereafter;
- To promote research and training programmes on theoretical and practical aspects of computational statistics;
- To foster evaluations of statistical computing techniques and programs;
- To publish scientific periodicals and books, reports and newsletters, independently or in cooperation with other organizations;
- To collaborate with other bodies having similar objectives.
61st ISI World Statistics Congress 2017 – July 16-21, 2017, Marrakech, Morocco.
Call for Proposals: Invited Paper Sessions (IPS) and Special Topic Sessions (STS). Please submit your proposal November 1, 2015 ~ February 15, 2016.
For further information about the WSC, please visit http://www.isi2017.org/ .
The key dates for the IPS, STS and CPS: http://www.isi2017.org/index.php/isi2017/scientific-programme